Job Title: Sales Manager
We are searching for a talented Sales Manager to join the team of this prestigious 5* resort in Co. Cork.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, your main focus will be to:
- Maintain existing business relationships,
- Actively generate new business,
- Assist in the development of the annual Sales Plan and Budget,
- Achieve budgeted goals for the Sales, Events and Wedding Department,
- Achieve individual revenue targets set out by the Director of Sales,
- Assist the Director of Sales in the development of the Annual Sales Plan and Budget,
- Proactively seek to achieve revenue goals in all market segments set out in the annual business plan focusing on Rooms, Meeting & Events and Food & Beverage,
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in all other market segments for the hotel including; Golf, Spa & Teams,
- Communicate and work with the Reactive Events Teams to convert business,
- Organize and attend Familiarization Trips with clients,
- Identify and attend relevant Trade Shows and Events, locally, nationally and internationally,
- Attend a variety of networking events as a representative of the hotel,
- Host annual customer appreciation and adhoc client events throughout the year,
- Identity and develop corporate sales opportunities available through the expansion of the hotel,
- Attend Weekly Management Meetings, Sales and Marketing Meetings and any other internal meetings when required.
Desired experience is as follows:
- Higher Level Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management,
- 2 years Previous 5 star experience in a similar position is desirable,
- Strong experienced in using Hotel operating systems such as Opera.
If you are ready for your next big move, be sure to get in touch today!