Job Title: Sales Manager
If you enjoy selling a newly refurbished four star property that oozes sophistication in the heart of Dublin, then we have an interesting role for you!
This company is looking for a self-starter who can work on their own initiative and is customer-focused and target driven. As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the hotel’s potential with a strong focus on driving sales activity. The role requires someone with 2-3 years sales experience - preferably in the hotel or hospitality industry. The role will involve analysis of local/international market trends and competitor activity so as to develop and implement sales strategies that maximise opportunities for future and repeat business in Bedrooms, F&B and Events.
Duties include the ability to:
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the hotel & represent the hotel at various events
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel
- Work with current business strategies and recognise potential opportunities to increase business for Room and F&B Sales
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of senior management (sales activity, appointments, calls and leads etc)
- Work alongside other department teams to build a strong, comprehensive sales program
A competitive salary, bonus and free parking are offered with this role. In addition, flexible and/or reduced hours will be considered for the appropriate candidate.
If you are someone who would relish the opportunity of working with a professional team, has a great track record in hotel sales and marketing, excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to growing the revenue of the hotel, we would love to hear from you!