Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Irish five-star Resort and Spa is currently recruiting for a Corporate Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Corporate Sales Manager will contribute and assist with the implementation of the annual sales and marketing strategy for the hotel and assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in targeting, focusing and implementing the domestic sales strategy to maximise the opportunities that exist in the Irish market and achieve budgeted revenue.
This individual will be career focused and want to learn and progress in the industry and will need to be able to work in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
- Minimum of 2 years' proactive Hotel Sales experience in a target driven sales environment
- Hotel proactive corporate sales experience is essential
- Sales focused, target and results driven
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability
- Excellent levels of personal motivation and organisation
- Effective communicator to clients and colleagues, individually and in groups; with the capacity to provide clear written reports.
- A commercial awareness and good understanding of yield management
- Confident, ambitious and pro-active
- Seeks out challenges and is driven by success
- Track record in sales target success and over-achievement essential
- Must have the capacity to respond to a fast-paced environment, with a multi-tasking ability in a changing environment