Job Title: Sales Manager - Leinster
As Sales Manager you will represent the company from a MICE perspective and establish key relationships with clients and third parties in the international market specifically the UK, Europe and beyond in line with the strategy of the business.
This role will focus mainly on the European Market meaning monthly travel is a requirement of this role. You will be required to create a tactical sales plan to include trade shows, sales calls and other opportunities in line with the strategy of the business. You will be required to manage a and grow the companies group corporate database and carry out pro-active sales calls developing relationships to achieve the appropriate return on set budgets.
In order to be successful in this role you must be aware of the key trends in the market, both domestically and internationally. Have strong networking ability and experience in the MICE sector. You must have extensive knowledge of competitor resorts/hotels and what business is coming in to the area.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role within the 5 Star Hotel Market in Ireland
- Availability to travel
- Be highly motivated and driven to achieve targets
- Have existing contacts in key international markets – preferably the UK
- Will have excellent negotiation and decision making skills
- Will possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Will have fluency in English , both oral and written
- Will be flexible in their working hours
- Have a full clean driving license.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below with your CV in confidence.