Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hungry Sales & Marketing Executive to join the sales team at this leading Dublin four star property. The hotel enjoys a mix of business, corporate and leisure, with a strong C&B trade. They now require a Sales & Marketing Executive to help further develop all sales and marketing activities, targeting new business relationships & maintaining current business relationships, in particular within social media channels to generate further revenue and exposure for the hotel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager in all day to day sales & marketing activities within the department.
- Responsible for improving online presence across all platforms including social media channels.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Manager and online partner with management of the digital marketing strategy.
- Maintenance of social media sites, brand websites and third-party platforms as required.
- Assist and undertake the sourcing of new key corporate accounts for the hotel to suit the revenue needs of the hotel from all market segments through lead generation, face to face sales calls and negotiation as required.
- Following up all new corporate guests to develop business.
- Carry out competitor research and analyse, both locally and regionally.
- Assisting with any direct mail campaigns, maintenance of all sales literature & campaigns and as required be involved in the production of marketing materials.
- Coordinate and attend site inspections, attendance and representation of company during trade fairs, consumer shows and key industry events.
- Prepare the monthly sales and GDS reports in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing Manager and Reservations Manager
- Compilation of performance reports on a weekly & monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant qualification (Marketing/ Hospitality/ Tourism) and will have at least two years’ experience in a hotel sales role, four star property an advantage. Must have current knowledge and experience of digital marketing as well as strong traditional marketing strategies.
Further candidate attributes include:
- Standards-driven and customer-focused.
- A strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail with the ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Thorough knowledge of current & local affairs in particular Dublin tourism sphere.
- A pleasant, cheerful, positive and ambitious person with strong interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driver’s license and own transport.
If you are a confident, driven and enthusiastic hotel sales professional, and you excel at both building relationships and converting sales, we’d love to hear from you!