Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000
The role will involve targeting international conferences which could be hosted in Ireland and subsequently generating leads of potential conference ambassadors within specified academic and industry sectors. Once the leads have been identified the task is to follow each individual lead through each element of the sales process and deliver the sale.
The role will also involve working on a number of sales projects to expand the company client base particularly in the areas of core PCO management and association management. The successful candidate will report directly to the Directors and will be supported by the sales team.
- Generating leads in the international conference market through existing databases, proactive projects and research
- Managing individual sales projects and reporting on results
- Preparing proposal documents, tender documents and presentations for prospective clients
- Delivering presentations to potential clients
- Managing the design of proposal documents and presentations with our in house design team
- Attending sales meetings and trade shows in new markets
- Report on the status and value of all leads through CRM system
- Managing the marketing brief to include: Company website/Social Media/Ezines/Public Relations
This will suit an organized, commercially minded person who can work on a number of projects simultaneously and remain client-focused at all times. You will need excellent presentation and proposal writing skills, along with the ability to form strong client relationships at all levels.