Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: €60,000 – €70,000+
This high-profile, high-volume Dublin venue is currently recruiting a Sales & Marketing Manager to drive event sales from both national and international markets. This is a senior level role and requires a dynamic sales manager with proven experience in managing budgets, achieving sales targets and managing KPI’s, along with having a strong industry presence within the travel trade and corporate sectors. Previous senior sales experience within the hospitality sector is essential for the role, ideally in the Meeting, Incentives, Conference and Events arena.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience as Sales Manager within the hospitality/event sector, either in a venue, hotel and/or events agency. Must have familiarity with high-volume business and a proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets. Further attributes include:
- Ability to drive and manage a high performing team to continued success
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of the Dublin events sector
- Excellent admin and IT skills required with strong working knowledge of a PMS system
- Excellent communication skills, able to positively and effectively engage with all clients, colleagues and collaborators
This is a great opportunity for a sales and events professional of utmost professionalism and expertise to play a key role in promoting this top Dublin destination.