Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
We have an exciting role for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager with this new opening in Co Wexford featuring 60 bedrooms, spa, golf and meeting facilities. This role is responsible for executing the Sales & Marketing strategy of the resort with the ultimate objective of maximizing revenues across all outlets - bedrooms, meetings and events, food and beverage, spa and golf.
Key responsibilities include:
- Devise and implement overall sales and marketing plan for the hotel and actively monitor progress in terms of achieving KPI’s, budgets and revenues.
- Liaise with the General Manager and group team in adopting price strategies across the hotel.
- Develop relationships with current clients and prospect clients.
- Analyse current markets and identify new markets and potential clients.
- Organise and conduct site inspections and familiarization trips in conjunction with the hotel team.
- Proactively monitor the hotel’s profile on the various social media platforms and ensure appropriate responses are posted in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with Digital Team in developing and managing the content of the hotel’s website.
- Develop and agree departmental sales plans and communicate them clearly to all parties.
- Manage all promotional collateral from copyright through to design and print and ensuring it is in line with company branding.
- Ensure in-house promotional material is current, effective and supports any new sales and marketing promotions.
- Devise adverts for the promotion of the Food & Beverage departments in the local market.
- Manage the guest database and ensure that client details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure that all client correspondence is tracked and recorded, including quotations and contracts.
- Perform day to day sales activity including lead generation, face to face meetings, contracting and rate negotiation, site inspections, attendance at trade shows, organising client entertainment and sales trips.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct at all times when dealing with clients, guests etc.
- Submit weekly Sales & Marketing activity reports to the General Manager and Directors.
- Lead and develop the Sales & Marketing team by proactively coaching and mentoring team members.
- Conduct weekly snapshot meetings with team and update on activities/sales to date and plans for the weeks ahead.
- Monitor sales team progress through weekly activity reports.
- Encourage positive working relations with all departments by regular communications and feedback.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as Sales & Marketing Manager of a full service resort property (spa, golf & meeting facilities) with a proven track record of achieving/exceeding all sales targets and goals. Candidates must also have/be:
- Commercially focused, with the ability to analyse market data
- Results driven
- Articulate, confident communicator at all levels, both with colleagues and clients
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including web analytics metrics and tools
- High level of customer focus and understanding
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic hotel sales professional who is looking for a fresh challenge. Send in your CV today to find out more!