Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: €65,000 – €70,000+
This popular four star in central Dublin is currently recruiting a highly experienced Sales & Marketing Manager with keen revenue management insight to oversee their Sales & Marketing and Reservations teams, maximising total hotel sales through the smooth and efficient running and cooperation of the two departments.
An overview of key responsibilities:
- Revenue maximization of rooms revenue, room hire, F&B
- Attend weekly revenue/yield management meetings
- Key account management
- Oversee all marketing and PR activities and projects (advertising, promotions, social media, website etc)
- Client visits, showrounds and entertainment
- Team management (rosters, appraisals, team meetings)
- Monitor all guest feedback, ensuring a high level of guest service is maintained at all times
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all events, anticipating demand and monitoring booking pace
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a senior Sales and Marketing managerial role within the hospitality/tourism sectors, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the Dublin market. Must have strong grasp of revenue maximisation as well as solid marketing experience in leading/overseeing various marketing campaigns, both traditional and online.
This would suit an innovative sales professional who is a highly organised, proven team leader. For a full description of this role, send in your CV today!