Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager - Co. Tipperary
This luxury country destination is currently seeking a self-motivated, driven and highly organised Sales and Marketing Manager to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for creating the annual sales strategy, marketing strategy and marketing plan, ensuring all targets are achieved. In addition, you will further nurture existing client relationships while also sourcing new prospects and new revenue streams for the business. Further responsibilities include:
- Cross selling and delivering online marketing services to the existing customer base.
- Identifying client needs for promotions of Corporate Getaways, Weddings, Cookery schools & private events.
- Compiling, tracking and analysing sales figures.
- Attending monthly KPI meetings with the owners.
- Pitching to new prospects (in particular Corporate Groups) and negotiating bookings for the calendar year.
- Developing and implementing timely and topical campaigns through newsletters and Social Media platforms.
- Cold calling as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities is in place.
- Travelling nationwide visiting existing clients and pitching to potential new clients.
- Staying up to date with Wedding and Social Media trends.
- Work with and support all colleagues, when needed, to meet customer needs and enhance company performance.
The successful candidate will hold a Marketing qualification with at least two years’ experience within a hospitality sales role, preferably in a luxury four star property or equivalent venue. Further candidate attributes include:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer-focused with excellent client liaison and account management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media.
- A keen interest in the wedding industry.
- Clean diving licence and own car.
- Fluent English speaker.