Job Title: Senior Administrator
Salary: €40,000 – €42,000
This highly regarded professional college is currently recruiting a Senior Administrator to help ensure the effective management of their Examinations Department. This role would suit a hospitality professional with both front office and events exposure as well as excellent administrative/IT skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Compiling and producing exam papers
- Liaising with Chairs on the marking process, collating results and entering into relevant systems
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders in all matters regarding standard setting
- Maintaining accurate database records
- General admin: telephone enquiries, mail/email and other communications, file management, office duties etc
- Maintaining the website and any other social media platforms used by the Dept
- Documentation and maintenance of process and procedures
- Exam/Event management: setting up and dismantling examination floors, production of candidate badges and signing in sheets, invigilation or proctor duties at all College & Faculty examinations
- Processing of examination applications and verification of results
- Assist with other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have a third level degree or equivalent and will have strong administrative experience in their background, academic or medical environment an advantage. Must demonstrate strong IT skills (database management in particular, as well as MS Office) and excellent numeracy skills. Further candidate attributes include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed organisational, administrative and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- High level of confidence and interpersonal skills for dealing with senior management face to face and on the telephone.
- Ability to form excellent working relationships at all levels and to work as part of a small team.
- Willingness to contribute to wider college activity when required.
If you’re looking to move into a daytime office role, this could be the perfect opportunity!