Job Title: Senior Chef De Partie - North West
Salary: €30,000 – €32,000
This beautiful 4 Star Hotel in County Donegal is recruiting a Senior Chef de Partie to join their team.
As Senior Chef De Partie you will assist the Head chef and Sous chefs in the daily running of the kitchen, in the particular section you have been assigned to, delivering the highest possible standards of hygiene and food service.
- To maintain excellent standards of personal hygiene and grooming and to conform to company policy in uniform style dress.
- To assist during service in the main restaurant/banqueting/bar kitchens, ensuring service is run efficiently.
- To be familiar with the layout and operation of the kitchen department, ensuring equipment and utensils are maintained to the highest hygienic.
- Strict compliance of Food Safety Regulations and completion of relevant documentation, along with HACCP knowledge.
- To ensure that all cleaning and temperature checklists are completed each day.
- To have control over stick and stock rotation.
- To assist in training commis chefs and also attend training sessions as and when required.
- Other duties as directed by Head Chef & Management.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will have previous experience in a similar role within a AA Rosette restaurant environment.
- You will have strong culinary skills and a real passion for quality food.
- An ambitious, career driven individual who would like to grow within a group environment.
- Have the ability to deliver consistently, excellent dishes on an ongoing basis.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch an excellent package is available for the right candidate.