Job Title: Senior Chef - Dublin
We have an excellent Senior Chef role at this premium Dublin venue. Reporting to the Head Chef, this role is responsible for ensuring the quality and efficient service and delivery of all food requirements for the venue, maintaining company and HACCP standards as required by Irish and European law. Further responsibilities include:
- Maintain innovative and conscientious approach to all food preparations.
- Accommodate all reasonable short term requests for special dietary requirements or menu alterations.
- Effectively manage all aspects of kitchen staffing whilst working within agreed budgets.
- Ensure kitchen team undergo all necessary training as required by law.
- Respond quickly to the General Manager with details and any necessary backup documentation to any complaints received in relation to food safety or hygiene.
- Placement of all food orders as dictated by business levels ensuring that the best market value is obtained at all times.
- Conduct kitchen stock takes.
- Maintain kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Attend weekly function sheet meeting.
- Proactively participate in the planning of all aspects of the food service.
- Attend pre-service briefings given by the General Manager to ensure maximum cooperation and awareness between all departments.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fine dining and high-end restaurants with both Irish and international experience.