Job Title: Senior Duty Manager - Co Cork
Salary: €25,000 – €27,000
Our Client are recruiting for an experienced duty manager to join their team. This role will involve working alongside the management of each department to ensure that all departments will operate efficiently and to a very high standard on a consistent basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To ensure a high standard of service and attention to detail within the hotel at all times;
- To maximise staff productivity and encourage staff motivation by helping to create a positive working environment;
- To ensure that all guest queries and feedback is dealt with in a professional and timely manner;
- To ensure that whilst on duty the food and beverage outlets of the hotel are operating efficiently and resourced to an optimum level; ensuring our guests receive a high level of service at all times;
The successful candidate will have:
- Hotel specific food and beverage experience is essential, preferably at a management/supervisory level;
- At minimum 2 years management/supervisory experience within a hotel;
- Be capable of managing multiple projects at one time and executing same effectively;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be customer-focused and have a genuine commitment to service excellence;
- Be flexible and available to work varying shifts, 5 out of 7 days, to include weekends
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply below.