Job Title: Senior Assistant Manager - Dublin
Our Client are currently looking for a Senior Assistant Manager who is enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking.
The successful individual will have the desire to provide excellent customer service with a proven ability to lead, manage and motivate staff. This is a hands-on role with responsibility for the smooth running of the day to day hotel operations .The role involves working with the Department Managers to ensure efficiency and high standards are maintained.
This role may suit someone with a strong Food and Beverage or Front Office background.
- Dealing with guest queries and complaints
- Cash & stock management
- Assisting in the running of outlets & functions as needed
- Ability to work under pressure while demonstrating excellent organisational and people management skills
- Previous experience in a management or supervisory role
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate great attention to detail
- Personality, flexibility and enthusiasm