Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000
This leading PCO based in Dublin is currently recruiting a highly experienced Senior Project Manager to ensure the delivery of a top class and professional conference service.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Preparation and presentation of client proposals
- Programme costing
- Supplier services and rate negotiations
- Lead client site inspection trips
- Operating confirmed programmes including working on-site during client programmes
- Sales and marketing activities as required (national/international)
- General office duties (confirmations, reservations, invoicing etc)
- Supervision and support of junior team members
The successful applicant will have at least three years’ experience in a senior conference management role with a proven track record in seamless conference delivery. Further candidate attributes include:
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for client care and commitment to delivering services to the highest level
- Ability to meet agreed time lines / deadlines
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to travel – both in Ireland and also to the overseas markets
- Full drivers licence
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential
Hybrid work options available with this role. Flexibility with work hours essential (evenings and weekends per business requirements).
Get in touch today to find out more on this role!