Job Title: Senior Receptionist - Dublin
A busy Dublin hotel is looking for a senior receptionist to join their team.
The main duties of this role include:
- To greet guests in a warm, friendly manner.
- To check in and out guests efficiently and quickly.
- Answer switchboard and telephone in a friendly, professional manner, transferring calls to correct extensions and dealing with requests.
- To record reservations accurately, noting any special requests.
- To promote and sell the Hotel's facilities.
- To ensure billing is correctly and efficiently completed to the agreed standards.
- To deal with any guest complaints, queries and suggestions quickly and efficiently.
- To handle all departmental floats and safe deposits, maintaining high levels of security.
- Update and balance bars, telephones, restaurant and reception cash at the end of each shift and make lodgments.
- To adhere to all Company policies including Customer Care, Health & Safety, Fire Safety and Cash handling.
Candidates shall ideally have at least 1 year previous experience working at the Front Desk in similar property and will always strive to provide guests with the highest standards in customer care.
Experience using Opera and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role.
If you have the ability to be a quick learner and work in a fast paced environment, have a friendly positive attitude and the ability to lead by example then we would like to hear from you please apply below with your CV in confidence.