Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Salary: €38,000 – €40,000
This five star hotel in central Dublin is looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to look after their corporate, group and M&E business. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this role will seek to maximise all revenue opportunities and grow the hotel’s transient and group sales market share. Key activities will include:
- Complete targeted weekly proactive sales activity in line with overall hotel sales and marketing plan
- Manage 2023 corporate RFP process
- Corporate lead generation for sales pipeline
- Business development activity to secure new accounts for the hotel
- Manage existing accounts while increasing revenue from same
- Manage reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
- Manage monthly sales/client events at the hotel
- Manage and analyse all data to best interest of hotel
- Provide reporting of planned activities and review of previous month
- Attend monthly sales meeting
- Support other hotel sales & marketing activity as required
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a B2B sales role, hotel/hospitality experience an advantage, with a proven track record of meeting all sales targets. Will demonstrate a creative approach and the ability to think outside the box.
Must be a proactive self-starter with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks as well as being a committed team player. In addition, you will have excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to form excellent relations with both colleagues and clients alike.
If you’d like the chance to work in one of Dublin’s prime five star properties, send in your CV today!