Job Title: Senior Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: €60,000 – €70,000
This is a stand-alone role covering two hotels, one Dublin and one regional property. The role will be based in Dublin with some travel to their regional property also. We are looking for a strong marketeer, who will be responsible for creating the sales strategy, marketing plan and executing these for both properties as they prepare to reopen. Both have different markets, Dublin is corporate based at four star level and the regional property is more leisure and wedding focused.
This will suit a self-motivated, driven and highly organised Sales and Marketing Manager who will nurture existing client relationships while also sourcing new prospects and new revenue streams for both hotels. Hence the role requires strong connections in the corporate market and also knowledge of the leisure and wedding markets. It needs a strong all-rounder who can work on their own initiative, has a positive can do attitude and can meet deadlines and targets.
The successful candidate must be working in a Hotel Sales and Marketing Manager role at present with good knowledge of the Irish market along with:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Customer-focus with excellent client liaison and account management skills.
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and targets, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing.
- Clean diving licence and own car.
- GDS experience.