Job Title: Senior Travel Operations Executive - Dublin
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
In this role you will support the sales team and become the customer point-of-contact to fulfil the agreed golf vacation, with a goal of ensuring client satisfaction and future business.
- Work closely with the Travel Sales Executives to efficiently takeover the detailed arrangements for confirmed Groups
- Communicate directly with clients to answer their varying questions, make amendments to the booking as required, gathering detailed information needed for all suppliers to ensure trip runs smoothly.
- Liaising with suppliers (hotels, golf courses, transportation) to make and amend bookings, send detailed itineraries, room lists, checking invoices prior to payment.
- Preparing final itinerary and information packs to send to clients
- Complete meet and greet assignments as required from time to time
- Seek to exploit opportunities to increase sales through upgrades and additions to client’s itineraries
- Other actions required to satisfy the needs of the department
- 3 years minimum experience working in the travel industry
- Passionate about travel, tourism and customer service.
- Ideally suited to an outgoing enthusiastic person with an excellent phone manner who is able to deal with discerning customers, with accuracy and adaptability.
- Must be a team player with strong service capabilities, putting the customer first.
- Candidates must show flexibility and a strong ability to multitask and prioritise items.
- Excellence in attention to detail
- A problem-solver and solution seeker
- Comfortable using computers, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word & Excel essential
- Have a good knowledge of the geography of Ireland and Scotland and what the key visitor attractions are in each area.
- A level of interest in golf and knowledge of golf is preferred but not essential.
- Candidates should be fluent in spoken and written English.
- BA in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or similar relevant field.
If this sounds like the role for you. Please apply below with your CV in confidence.