Job Title: Spa Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Spa Manager looking for their next challenge or an Assistant Manager looking to progress to the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a real passion for working in a luxury Hotel Spa, while successfully meeting set targets and managing a team of therapists through guidance, support and motivation. The successful candidate must always have a real flair for delivering exceptional service to our guests and clients.
- Oversee the entire operation to ensure quality in service and maintaining high standards, delivering a guest experience that is unique, whilst demonstrating a high level of passion for standards committing to offering an exceptional experience to our guests.
- Managing a team of Spa Therapists with a prime focus on training and development.
- To be responsible for the financial return of the Spa with a consistent emphasis of driving business forward.
- Working on KPIs, forecasting and budgeting.
- Liaising with the General Manager, Sales and Marketing and Reception team to ensure consistent promotion of both service and product.
- Ensuring that a consistent approach is always taken in effectively and efficiently maintaining the booking process of clients
- Proficient in stock purchasing ensuring the correct quantity of Spa products is available at all times within the Spa.
- Be responsible for the up-selling and cross selling of Spa
- Ensure compliance with all health & safety requirements
- CIBTAC, ITEC and CIDESCO qualifications are required along with excellent people management & development skills.
- Excel, Microsoft and Premier Spa proficient.
- Be a hands on manager, as well as managerial duties, the right candidate must be able to perform both aesthetic and body treatments.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years or more of Hotel Spa experience with at least 2 years in a management or assistant management role.