Job Title: Spa Manager - Ulster
Salary: €30,000 – €34,000
As Spa manager you will:
- Manage, develop and motivate team members on reception and in therapy
- Ensure the team are trained on all department standards to ensure the highest level of service is offered to guests.
- Regularly communicate the seasonal and weekly objectives and targets with the spa team so the goals of the business are achieved in terms of product sales
- Develop positive working relationships with all team members and encourage teamwork.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all the management, team and all other employees.
- Personally carry out treatments and services to a high standard as set during training.
- Seek direct feedback from customers and staff at all times and use constructively to improve service initiatives, providing the best possible customer service and support.
- Effectively drive treatment delivery to meet and when possible exceed targets for therapist utilization, repeat bookings, and treatments performed.
- Ensure all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner, maximising treatment opportunities.
- Take total control for all Health & Safety within the spa, ensuring that appropriate documentation is kept.
- Display excellent customer service and awareness at all times
Get in touch now to find out more about this role!