Job Title: Sr Project Manager
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000
This MICE specialist has experienced fast growth thanks to their commitment to creativity, teamwork and forging lasting relationships. They now require a Senior Project Manager to manage large and repeat client accounts which have complex programs and significant budgets, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of every event from initial handover through to final invoice.
This role will manage approximately 15-20 events/projects a year as well as join several site inspections to assist with the procurement of future business. Types of projects include incentive programs, corporate meetings, site inspections and fam trips among others. As travel around Ireland will be required for all events as well as additional international travel from time to time, applicants must have their own car and a full clean driver’s license.
The ideal candidate will hold a third level qualification and will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position within a DMC / PCO / event management company / marketing agency or corporate in-house, preferably in Ireland. Must have solid experience in contracting and negotiating, as well as managing suppliers to optimal productivity and performance.
Further candidate attributes include:
- A passion for the tourism and events industry is critical
- Highly developed organisational skills for this very hands-on role
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment to multiple and strict deadlines
- Sales & site inspection experience
- Excellent financial and Excel ability
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Awareness of international cultures and their differences/expectations
- Creative, with a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication skills and phone demeanour
- Good relationship builder – both internally and externally
- Strong office computer skills including Word, Excel, mail marketing, social media,
- A true passion for sustainability
- Fluent English is essential, additional language an advantage (in particular German and Italian)
- Full driving license
Hybrid work options and pension scheme available with this role.
If you want to work in a dynamic, multilingual, fast-paced team where you can both contribute and grow, get in touch with us today!