Job Title: Sr Wedding & Events Executive
Location: Co Dublin
These experts in the events and wedding industry are currently seeking a superstar sales professional to join their highly skilled and dedicated team. In addition to driving both reactive and proactive sales, the Wedding and Events Executive is responsible for assisting with the everyday running of the sales office, coordinating and planning events, and supporting other projects within the team as required.
The successful candidate should have a passion for weddings and events, a keen eye for detail and be eager to learn and progress in this industry. Commitment and enthusiasm are essential for this role, and experience in the weddings and events industry is essential with a minimum of three years’ experience within a similar role in the industry.
Key candidate attributes will include:
- Experience of running weddings and corporate events
- Experience in event sales and putting detailed proposals together
- Good understanding of different wedding cultures
- Availability to work late nights and weekends on a regular basis
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of social networking sites
- Proficient with numbers and accounting
- Excellent telephone and message taking skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer/ client service
- Confident and professional approach when dealing with clients
- Able to work under pressure and multi task, particularly during the peak seasons
- Full, clean driving license
If you’d like to further your sales career at one of Ireland’s leading wedding and event producers, get in touch with us now!