Job Title: Student Accommodation Manager
We are searching for an experienced Student Accommodation Manager for a leading university in Dublin.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Lead, manage and develop the administration of student accommodation, to effectively and efficiently process all applications, allocations and room accounts across all Campus Residences properties.
- Coordinate the allocation of on campus accommodation across all Campus Residences properties to students throughout the year to maximise occupancy and rental incomes ensuring all contractual and financial responsibilities are met.
- Ensure all recruitment, probation, induction, training, target setting / performance management and appraisal activity for staff members within the student accommodation department are conducted as required.
- Oversee the StarRes system to ensure it is maximised to its full potential from the aspect of allocations, reporting and financial management. Engage proactively with the service support structures for the system to ensure continuous updates and efficiency in the coordination of student accommodation across all three campuses.
- Participate in any Performance Development Review Process initiated by Campus Residence management.
- Stay current with all developments and trends in university owned or privately operated residences, both nationally and internationally, as they relate to the provision of student accommodation and ancillary services with particular focus on trends in pricing and services offered.
- Be available to work from a variety of locations across all three campuses as the requirements of the business dictate.
- Be available to meet with organisers of large accommodation bookings from international colleges/universities/organisations and organise show rounds of the facilities as required.
- Provide up to date information and promotional material for the Front Office department and other student facing personnel to ensure that all term-time communications are accurate and timely.
- Work closely with the marketing office in the organisation of promotional initiatives across all campuses and relevant external sales and marketing activities.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and the Housekeeping Manager in relation to issues affecting student apartments e.g. damage, disruptions to services etc.
- Work with the GM in the development and implementation of new policies and the review and implementation of existing policies and procedures in respect of all aspects of student accommodation services.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you are a motivated self starter who has experience in a similar role, be sure to send your application today!