Job Title: Head of Catering and Development
Head of Catering and Development responsible for managing Company client sites and catering offerings. The successful applicant is also responsible for growing the business and will work closely with the Business Development Manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create client specific menus to ensure the needs of our clients are consistently met and exceeded.
- Grow catering sales through prospecting and direct/outside sales efforts in both social and corporate markets – work closely with the Business Development Manager.
- Determine how to bring food offering, both in catering and in retail outlets, to the next level.
- Meet budgetary and profitability targets.
- Appraise staff and performance manage staff to deliver KPIs.