Job Title: Training & Recruitment Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
We are currently recruiting a Training & Recruitment Manager for this top, city-centre, contemporary five star hotel. This role is responsible for working with all department heads to ensure they have the correct manning levels required to meet business needs and that all team members are provided with the necessary and appropriate training to fulfil their duties. A sample of key duties includes:
- Recruitment - work with HOD’s and GM to ensure correct manning levels in place
- Schedule and attend interviews with suitable candidates
- Ensure all Team members are issued with SOP/LQA standards and Train the Trainer programme is implemented and adhered to
- Ensure all Team members attend all mandatory trainings
- Ensure all LQA training and standards are achieved in all outlets
- Updating of SOPs as required
- Review and update internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Create and implement regular checklists for the property and departments
- Complete the Manual Handling instructors programme and carry out training as required
- Deliver Fire, Health & Safety Training
- Ensure the management team have full understanding of the hotel’s fire panel, sprinkler and fire evacuation procedures
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in an HR/Training/Recruitment role within a luxury hotel, brand experience an advantage. Will demonstrate excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills as well as strong understanding of hotel operations requirements with respect to training needs.
If you’d like to further your HR career in one of Dublin’s leading hotel properties, get in touch with us today!