Job Title: Travel Sales Executive - Dublin
Our Client are seeking a Travel Sales Executive to join the team of this high end Golf Tour Operator.
As Sales Executive you will provide first class service for clients travelling to Ireland to play golf. Tailor making the appropriate golf courses / hotel / transport options to suit the client requirements and ensuring a seamless execution of the trip details.
Areas of responsibility will include
- Responding to and following up on incoming email and phone enquiries
- Utilise marketing resources to help drive effective lead generation programs and activities.
- Determining guests needs through active listening, to advise them appropriately on destinations, tee times, accommodations, transport and costs.
- To plan, cost and sell golf tee times, accommodation and ground transportation to guests
- Book transportation, green fees, make hotel reservations
- Collect initial payments / fees from guests
- Maintaining client files and entering data into software programme.
- Ensure the orderly and effective tracking of sales performance
- Network with clients and industry partners
- Meet sales targets as measured by team KPI’s
- Working closely with the Operations & fulfilment team to ensure a seamless transition for our clients during handover.
- Support the Sales Manager & CRO in developing leads and wider market opportunities through US Sales Trips, referrals, sales calls, networking and cold calls.
- Conduct regular competitor, market and product analysis to identify growth, pricing and upsell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships / partnerships with key industry influencers to meet business goals.
- Minimum 3 years of travel industry experience
- Strong Knowledge of the geography of Ireland and Scotland and familiarity with the top links courses in each region
- Ideally suited to an outgoing, enthusiastic person with an excellent phone manner
- Must show flexibility and strong ability to multitask and priorities items
- Comfortable with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel essential
- Willing to travel within Ireland / Scotland to meet clients while on the ground and to participate on Sales trips when required
- Candidates should be fluent in spoken and written English
This role requires a person with strong experience in sales combined with a passion for travel and golf. If this sounds like the role for you then we would be interested in hearing from you.