Job Title: Wedding Coordinator
Salary: €29,000 – €30,000
This luxury four star property set in elegant surrounds in Co Carlow is a top wedding favourite. They now seek a Wedding Coordinator to assist the Sales dept with the administration and organisation of their weddings and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle all incoming wedding enquiries
- Accurately communicate all wedding/event details to all departments
- Issue contracts for confirmed bookings
- Effective diary management to ensure revenue maximisation
- Prepare, update and file all event correspondence
- Ensure function sheets are accurate and distributed efficiently
- Assist with bill preparation, following correct billing procedures and liaising with Accounts
- Produce monthly reports
- General sales office admin
- Attend sales activities as required: wedding fairs, tastings, showrounds, client entertainment etc
- Onsite meet and greet of wedding couple on wedding day
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience as Sales Coordinator/ Event Coordinator/ Wedding Coordinator within a quality hotel establishment/ wedding destination. Must have excellent administrative and IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Hotsoft or similar PMS systems.
Candidates must also demonstrate excellent attention to detail, strong team spirit and a genuine passion for the hotel/wedding industry.
If you are a highly organised hospitality professional looking to deepen their experience in Ireland’s luxury wedding market, send in your CV today!