Job Title: Wedding Sales Executive
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000
We are searching for a talented and driven Wedding Sales Executive for a leading 4* hotel in Co. Cork.
Key objectives include:
- To strive to achieve the Wedding Sales Target set by Manager,
- To deliver a high-quality service to wedding clients,
- To actively and consistently seek new opportunities,
- To organise weddings with impeccable attention to detail with the client and to carry out all associated administration in a timely and effective manner.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- To be responsible for sales and administration of Engagement Parties, Weddings and After Wedding Parties.
- To handle all incoming enquiries pertaining to the Wedding segment with an efficient, professional and friendly client orientated approach.
- Ensuring final details for weddings and events are accurate and communicated effectively to all departments. (Attention to detail is imperative).
- Issue Contracts for confirmed wedding bookings and ensure deposit schedule is executed.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity with diary management function in hot soft in order to maximise meeting space effectively and revenue opportunities.
- Work with the Sales Team to maximise weddings on specific wedding months as highlighted.
- Produce a monthly report detailing all aspects of confirmed & provisional wedding growth month on month for current year and year to follow.
- To be on site to meet and greet all Wedding Couples on their Wedding Day and hand over to the Duty Manager who will look after them on the day.
- To produce a 3 monthly costed sales actively plan pertaining to the Wedding Market for discussion and implementation in communication with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- To assist with overall sales, attending relevant Trade Fairs throughout the year in support of the overall sales function.
- Assist where required in general show rounds and administration, again supporting overall sales function.
If this sounds like the role for you, be sure to send us your application today!